Picnic

Picnic

Monday, March 22, 2010

Clothespins on a Clothesline

The clothespins on this clothesline kept Abishai busy for a reeeally long time.  He loved it!  At first it was hard for him to open the pins, and keep them open while placing them on the line, but after a while he was doing it with ease.  Attaching socks is beyond his level at this point, so he just laid them over the line and spent most of his time putting the pins on.

Micaiah wanted to pull all the clothespins off, which was rather upsetting for Abishai.  I ended up holding Micaiah for most of the activity.  While being held, Micaiah made his own fun by dropping clothes pins on the floor.  He laughed and laughed each time the pin went "clunk" when it fell.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Renae,
    You will have to hang out real laundry this summer--I find it keeps me in tune with the weather and is a great wholesome activity!

    Lois

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great idea Renae! So simple and yet he looks like that could keep him entertained for hours! I'm finding it hard to keep my little guy's attention at the moment; he is 2.5yo, and his attention span seems to be dwindling a little lately! He is certainly keeping me on my toes! Lol!

    ReplyDelete