Picnic

Picnic

Friday, March 12, 2010

Letter Match and Word Recognition

Like most little boys, Abishai loves vehicles.  His favorite is the dump truck.  Letter matching is an idea that originally came from The Activity Mom, but I added in the word recognition.  This activity went very well and very quickly.  Abishai gracefully matched the letters and said "all done Mommy" and got up off the floor to leave the room.  I ended up extending the activity by placing it on the fridge where it became magnet letter and word recognition fun.  He played with it a little longer.

2 comments:

  1. GREAT idea! I think I might try that too! Caden is into planes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! I love that your son was done so quickly!

    Thaks for sharing Renae!
    God Bless

    ReplyDelete